November 11, 2010

My First Adventure: Managing a Blog

Hello everyone!


I've done it. I've started my own blog. 


Why did I do it? Did someone suggest I do it? No. 
Did I see someone's shiny, glittery blog and want one for myself? No. 
Do I have waves of amazingly interesting things built up inside of me ready to be unleashed by opening the lifelong dams created by my anxiety over managing a widely-viewed portal of cyber-communication? No. 


So why did I do it? I just felt like it.


The reasoning behind that must blow you away like the recent Weather Bomb and the intensely-fast winds that accompanied it. (Learn more about the winds here.) Well actually I like to write, and I like to reflect on my writing. I like to read my reflections and learn about my own meta-cognition. (I jumped at the chance to use a big teacher-word). And if I'm learning from my own thinking and life-adventures, maybe any readers I have can learn something from my reflections as well. This blog will be my electronic diary. Yes, you get a sneak peek at my diary. But before you briskly rub your hands in anticipation, like any good coffee-maker, I do have a filter.


So here goes. I'm going to start blogging about the adventures I get myself into. 
       Adventure: An unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity.
Upon reading this definition, I fear it may make my life seem Way more exciting than it actually is.


But regardless, if you'd like, feel free to kick back, relax and learn a little bit more about this lifelong adventure I call my life. Cue sappy, inspirational music...  

3 comments:

  1. Chui, WTG, love to see what you come up with! Check out my blog at http://kellyskreativekorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm glad you've joined the blogging world, I'm excited to see what adventures you go on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chui!
    Loved reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, you won't get a notification...